Rapid Ramen Cooker Review. Even though we saw this on SharkTank, we were still very skeptical about buying the Rapid Ramen Cooker. But somehow it ended up in the grocery cart today.
The product by Rapid Brands makes some pretty big claims on the packaging. I mean really? The easiest dish on earth to make is now easier and healthier. I honestly didn’t believe it, but it was only $5.00 at Walmart or online.
Here’s the step-by-step process:
So did Rapid Ramen Cooker pass our test review and meet each of the claims made on the packaging:
- No need to use the stove or pots again – Yes. This was far easier than using the stovetop.
- Reduces sodium, uses half the water and half the seasoning – Yes, Yes and Yes. Between the two of us, one seasoning package was more than enough.
- Easy to remove from the microwave – Yes, no potholders needed.
- No more scrubbing pots or dishes, Rapid Ramen just rinses – Yes, but we’ll still throw it in the dishwasher.
- Heat and eat right out of the cooker – Yes, but FoodieFrog is a little too classy for that.
- Cooks noodles perfectly every time – Yes. well at least every time we’ve used it.
- Cooks in half the time – YES, no having to wait for the water to boil on the stovetop.
So I was completely wrong about the Rapid Ramen Cooker. It certainly does everything it promises and so far, its the best $4.00 spent so far on a kitchen product.